Dr. Mueller is CEO and founder of The Neuromarketing Labs.
He has accumulated more than 10 years of experience in neuroscience research. Previously, he worked as a strategy consultant. Dr. Mueller obtained his PhD from the International Max-Planck Research School at the University of Tuebingen. He holds master’s degrees in both psychology as well as Neural and Behavioural Sciences from the International Max-Planck Research School. He conducted his entire dissertation research at a high-tech facility of the US government: The Laboratory of Neuropsychology at the National Institute of Mental Health in Bethesda, MD.
From 2009 to 2011 Dr. Müller worked as a management consultant with international strategy consultants Simon-Kucher & Partners. His recent book “NeuroPricing – how customers think about prices” has been published in German in fall of 2012. In 2013 the English version is going to be published.
His experiences include numerous projects in business and science, amongst others:
- Pricing and neuromarketing studies (The Neuromarketing Labs)
- EEG-research in car safety (Daimler R&D, Sindelfingen)
- EEG-research in motor imagery (University of Pennsylvania)
- fMRI and EEG-research (University of Tuebingen)
- Neurophysiology research (National Institutes of Health (NIH))
- Psychophysics in human perception (Department of Human Perception, Cognition and Action at the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics)
- Management consulting (Simon-Kucher & Partners)
- Management consulting (Prof. Homburg & Partner)
- Market research for the consumer goods industry (ISM Global Dynamics, Kronberg/ Taunus)
Dr. Mueller is looking forward to your email at firstname.lastname@example.org